Friday, July 1, 2011

Lee's SUP open for Business!

Hi my name is Lee and my passion is paddling! I am a longtime surfer, windsurfer, and sailor but now I prefer to SUP. For those of you that do not know what SUP stands for it is a acronym for Stand Up Paddle. You stand on a large surfboard shaped board that is called a SUP and use a paddle to propel you over the water. Once you stand up on a paddle board your opportunities are endless in what you can do. You can chase waves to competing in flat water races and events all you have to do is begin.  I would like to share my passion with you through my blog and at my new shop in Gig Harbor, Washington. I can  help you pick out your first board or I can help you find that right next board that will help you win that next race or catch that next set of waves that rolls in.

Lee's SUP 
3215 Harborview Drive
                                                         Gig Harbor, WA, 98335 
                                                         253-209-1431

1 comment:

  1. Eh Lee,

    Great Racing with you out at Alki and Lake Union.. We'll have to catch some waves sometime when da waves pick up! And if i'm in the Gig harbor area i'll make sure to visit the Shop!

    Aloha,

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete